Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Advanced Debate Community UIN Malang

Advanced Debate Community

written by Savira Larasati

If you like debate, then you will love Advanced Debate Community (ADC). This community is about how we express our opinion and how our argumentation will be accepted in a debate. I think, Advanced Debate Community is interesting. So that’s why I sign up to be an ADC member. There, I can get more knowledge and experience.
    In addition, Advanced Debate Community will gives me a lot of benefits. Debate is about how to develop our awareness in environment and see a problem from many points of view. In a debate, we must convince others with our own opinion and point of view. Moreover, debate helps to develop our personality because we can’t remain shy in a debate. We must speak up when the opponent challenges us. On the other hand, if we are become angry or arrogant, our mind is unclear, and that will defeats us in a debate. All at times, we need to maintain emotional balance in a debate.
So, In my opinion, join Advanced Debate Community will gives me a lot of benefits, not only on how we express our opinion and how our argumentation will be accepted in a debate, but more than that, Debate will increases my social awareness. I will be able to see a problem from many points of view and convince others. As well as I can develop my personality to be brave and to be able to speak up without remain shy.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment