Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sleeping Beauty

Contoh Drama Bahasa Inggris. Drama Bahasa Inggris Sleeping Beauty. Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris. Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris Sleeping Beauty.

Sleeping Beauty

Once upon a time, in a beautiful castle, there was life a king and his queen. They didn’t  have a child. And it made the queen sad.
Queen     : “Oh my King, What should we do? We will be old and sick, but we haven’t  a child”
King    : “Don’t worry my Queen. I think  God have other plan for us. Be patient”
Queen    : “I hope so”

A years later..
Queen    : “Look my King!! I’m have a child here!!” ( hold her stomach)
King    : “Really?! I will be father!! Thank’s God!!”

Next  9  mounth later...
The queen give birth a beautiful princess. The king was so happy, then he held a big party to celebrate it. The King invited a good witch to bless his princess.
Queen     : “I really happy, my daughter is so beautiful. “
King     : “ She like me! I give her name,.. Aurora!”
G.Witch:  “ What a beautiful name! And for the present, I give you beautiful  act and have high intelegent”
Queen    : “ Thank you... Thank you so much”

Meanwhile,... in place of evil Witch.
E.Witch    : “What it  this!! How can they held a party without me?! They make me angry!”
Then the Evil Witch went to the grand ball

E. Witch : “ How dare you held a party without me, King!”
King      : “ What are you doing here! I’m not invite you!”
E. Witch : “ Woo.. What a beatufil princess... so, this the reason you not invite me? Woah... Let me give her a big present” (walk to the Queen)
Queen      : “What are you doing ?  Go away!”
E. Witch : “ Hahaha... The beautiful princess , I have big present for you. When you touch a thorn of cactus, you will dead! Hahahahahhaha....”
 After that , the Evil Witch dissappear  from the grand ball

 Queen     : “Oh my God!! What should we do ? My princess..” (Crying)
G. Witch : “ Dont worry, my Queen. I will give a protect for the princess.” (took her magic stick) “She will not die, but just sleep for a while. When a prince come to her and say the magic word she will wake up”
King    : “Magic word? What word?”
G. Witch : “Just the prince who know that!”

Next day, the king command to throw all of the cactus in the country to the forbidden jungle. He won’t his princess know about cactus in her life..

(music )
It so long time when the king command to throw all the cactus. The princess grow up and be a beautiful girl. She have good act and so intelegent. Everyone love her.
Aurora     : “My name is Aurora and I really love rose! Everyone know about it!”
Queen    : “You look so happy, My princess... What happen?”
Aurora    : “I’m just feel happy! I love walk out in garden!”

Without know, Evil witch come to they in a old grandma.
E. Witch : “I have a present for you, Princess”
Aurora     : “ What is that?”
E. Witch : (take out a cactus) “There is a cactus for you!”
Aurora    : “ Cactus? It look so unique! I never see plant like this!”
Queen    : “ Don’t touch it my princess!” (scary)
Aurora    : “ Why? I really like it!” (Touch the thorn) “Auch! It’s hurt! Look a blood!”
Queen    : “ Aurora!!”
The Princess aurora was fell down. Then the old grandma change into Evil Witch.
E. Witch : “HAHAHAHAHAHA... Watch out this Beauty princess! You will die!! Hahahaha!” (take her magic stick)  “And for you, my Queen! All of the country will be a rock ! hahahahaha..”

Then, the evil witch dissappear
Many prince try to save the princess but they failed. They can’t fight with the evil witch Gulliver  that keep the country.
Gulliver    : “HAHAHA... I’M A BIG DRAGON AND I’M STRONG! NO ONE CAN KILL ME!!! HAHAHHAHHAHHA!!!”
Prince     : “ But, I can!”
(the prince & the dragon do hom pim pa)

Prince    : “ I win!!!! Hahahaha... you lose dragon! Now you die!!” (happy)
Gulliver    : “ Yeah.. you win! Just go inside!”  (The dragon sit down)
Prince    : “Hei,.. is here the cave of many diamond, gold, coin????”(puppy eyes) “ I heard many prince come here to looking for that!”
Gulliver    : “Yeah,.. just go inside and don’t ask anything! I feel queasy because of you!!”

Narator     : “What’s happen here? Having Funny right? But you all out from the story!!”
Dragon    & Princess : “Who’s care??” (out off stage)

Back to story.  After  that the prince go inside to the grand ball and look a beautiful princess
Prince    : “What a beautiful Princess! But,...” (The prince shake the princess body) “ Hei! Wake up!! You smell bad! How long  you not take a bath!!”
And... hei! The princess wake up! She look at the prince with revolted
Princess : “Who are you! How dare you say to me like that!”
Prince    :  “ Hey! You should say thank’s to me ! I save you from the Evil witch! So where the golden and the diamond?”
Princess : “ What? Diamond? What you talking about? Hey!!!”
Prince    : “ yeah,.. I’m just looking for some diamond!”
Princess : “  What? You not come here to save me but,.. for some... diamond?”
Prince     : “ Yeah...”
Princess : “You greedy boy!!”
Prince     : “Hey!! Don’t call me like that!!”

When they fight with other the country back as look as before. The queen look at the prince and the princess. She smile.
 Queen : “ So,.. When you  will married my daughter, prince?”
Prince and princess scared!
P& Ps     : “ What?! Marry?!”

Prince    : “ With her?”
Princess : “With him?!”

Yeah,.. then the last word!
And then the prince and the princess live sadly ever after.
Story finish...
Thank you for your attention
And good bye

0 komentar:

Post a Comment